The Aviatica office building is the first in a series of construction projects – all part of the development of the vast Waltrovka site – located in the southeast of the area right next to Radlická road. The building offers 27,000 m2 of space to lease with up-to-date, Class A office spaces as well as other services and facilities such as a cafeteria, supermarket, drug store, tobacco shop and more. Aviatica has flexible office layouts as well as top-quality offices fitted with the latest technology, providing its users with comfort whilst being environmentally friendly at the same time. The building has received several international awards, including one for Best Development of the Year (2015) for Czech Republic as well as for the whole of the Central & Eastern Europe region.
The Waltrovka project is located on the site of the now-defunct Walter Motors factory, founded by Josef Walter in 1911. During 1913, car production began in the factory, yielding, over time, several very successful generations of cars and car engines under the Walter brand. The company experienced a boom between the two world wars, when several models of aircraft engines joined the roster. The company was nationalized after World War II and renamed Motorlet n.p.. Until the Velvet Revolution of 1989, Motorlet produced a series of licensed, Soviet-designed engines as well as developing their own. The production plant employed some 1500 people at that time. In 1995, the company returned to its original name, Walter a.s., although this didn’t represent a return to its former glory and growth. Unfortunately, the plant’s production wasn’t able to compete on the free market, and in 2005, the site was bought by the real estate developer RedGroup with plans to construct an office complex as well as housing in the area. In 2008, part of the production section of Walter Engines was acquired by General Electric. The site saw the demolition of several buildings and the renovation of the historical M3 building for office leasing. Further work paused until the whole site of the former motor company was acquired by Penta Investments in 2012, with plans to revitalize this sizable chunk of real estate and create a new city district in this quickly growing and evolving part of Prague.
Aviatica’s developer is the Czech-Slovak investment group Penta Investments, founded by a group of business partners in 1994 and operating in the real estate and private equity sectors since.
|9 OG||517 sqm||74 sqm|
|8 OG||1 033 sqm||148 sqm|
|7 OG||1 033 sqm||148 sqm|
|6 OG||1 034 sqm||148 sqm|
|5 OG||2 353 sqm||184 sqm|
|4 OG||4 941 sqm||389 sqm|
|3 OG||4 944 sqm||389 sqm|
|2 OG||4 596 sqm||389 sqm|
|1 OG||3 676 sqm||816 sqm|
|Total||20 451 sqm||3 676 sqm||2 685 sqm|
|Total area to lease||26 812 sqm|
|Parking places - 1. PP, 2. PP||461|
|Storage areas - 1. PP, 2. PP||727 sqm|
158 00 Praha 5-Jinonice
734 234 112
Dochází k omezení recepční služby 8:00–15:00. Recepce AVI II uzavřena úplně.
Building Mechanica II
S účinností od úterý 17.3.2020 až do odvolání bude objekt Mechanica II přístupný pouze v době od 8:00 do 15:00.